Friday, November 1, 2013

My “Super” Power

I like to watch movies about superheroes like Iron Man, Spiderman and the X-Men because they all have really cool super powers. I thought my super power was smiling since every time I smile it makes people happy and it makes me happy. But Big Sis told me that smiling isn't a super power and that everyone can smile. So, I wondered why everyone doesn’t use their super power and smile more. When you smile, you feel better and are happier. When others see you smile, they smile too. When other people smile, they feel better and are happier too. I’m far from being a genius (trust me on that one) but I’m smart enough to know that if everyone smiled more the world would be a much better place. So please SHARE this post as well as your own smile with as many people as you can and lets see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment